Reservation: what happens next
Save time on admin by completing Speedy Move-In
Complete our form now and there will be less to do when you come into store to finish setting up your account.
How do I set up my storage contract?
You’ll need to come into store during our reception opening hours.
You need to bring:
- A form of photo ID – either a passport or full driving licence.
- Proof of your address – a paper utility bill or bank statement from the last three months
- Insurance cover – We have great value, new for old insurance cover, and can add you to our policy. For total protection all customers must insure items that are being stored. If you are covered under your existing household policy, all we need is a letter from your Insurer stating that your goods are covered to their full replacement value whilst in storage. Click here for more information
- Your bank details and a credit/debit card if you’re setting up a direct debit.
- A security deposit of four weeks rent plus your first four weeks rent in advance. This can be paid by credit/debit card or cheque. We cannot accept cash for this initial payment. If you’re paying by direct debit, the deposit only needs to be for the equivalent of two week’s rent. Please note that you’ll need to pay for your storage every four weeks.
A padlock to secure your storage unit. Don’t worry we have great value padlocks available to purchase in store or online
Once your account is set up, you’ll create your PIN code which gives you acces to the building, 7 days a week. You’ll then be able to move your things into your storage unit at a time that suits you.
How do I pack my things?
Need boxes or packing materials delivered to your door?
We have a wide range of great value packing materials and cardboard boxes to protect your things, including moving boxes, wardrobe boxes, bubblewrap, tape, tissue paper and more.
They will make it easier to pack and help you to keep your things in good condition while you store. Check out our online Box Shop.