Drag the bar from left to right to increase or decrease the amount of storage space required and to see what you can fit into that space.
25 sq ft unit (8 ft high)
Use the size estimator above to get an idea of what size unit you need. You can always upsize or downsize your unit, as and when your situation changes, with no commitment to a particular size.
- Stacking your belongings or storing items like furniture on its side, will give you more space
- Did you know the smaller the size the less it costs?
- Stack high! Our units are sized by the area of the floor space and are all at least 8 feet high.
- There's no commitment - you can change sizes as you need, at any time, at no extra cost
- The image is representive of the size of the unit. Exact dimensions may vary.
- 9 sq ft lockers are only 3 ft high. 12 ft lockers are only 4 ft high.
If you need more help, please contact our customer service team for further advice and help.