Find Closest Store
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are entered into between Ready Steady Store Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09897475 (we, us or our) and you (being the person who has requested to reserve a storage unit).
- To accept your quote and reserve a storage unit, you must pay us a deposit of £10 (including VAT). The Deposit must be paid upfront using one of the methods set out on our website.
- Payment of the Deposit will reserve a unit of the size requested, at the location requested, and guarantees the price in your quote for 60 days.
- Once we have received the Deposit, we will reach out to you to facilitate your online check in. As part of the check in process, you will need to agree to our storage licence agreement. You will not be able to use our storage facilities until you have checked in and agreed to our storage licence agreement (which must be done during the Reservation Period). If you do not use our online check in facility and decide to check in in-store, then we will charge you a £10 (incl VAT) administration fee.
- We manage our available units very careful to ensure that we have the size agreed available for you. However, on occasion it may be that the room size requested is not available. In this instance, subject to availability we will give you either a larger size room for the same price or two rooms equal to or greater in size than the space requested.
- If you no longer wish to reserve a storage unit with us after you have already paid the Deposit, then please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us via email at [email protected]. Subject to your consumer law rights as set out below at clause 8, we will refund you the Deposit to the payment method you made payment from within 10 working days, where:
- you inform us that you are cancelling within 28 days of paying the Deposit; and
- you inform us more than 72 hours prior to the start date of the storage hire set out in your reservation that you are cancelling.
- If you pay your Deposit online, you have 14 days from the date of payment of the Deposit to change your mind (cooling off period). If you cancel during this period, we will refund the Deposit to you. If, however, you agree to our storage licence agreement and expressly ask for the storage period to begin and for us to start providing the services before this 14 day period lapses, you acknowledge that you will lose this cooling off right if the services are fully completed during the 14 day period. If this is the case, you must pay (or we may retain payment for) the storage period up to when you notify us that you want to exercise your cooling off right.
- Provided you proceed with our storage services, we will deduct the Deposit from your first invoice with us.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in England and Wales and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waives any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
Ready Steady Store Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09897475.
Email: [email protected]
Last Update: 10 March 2023