Terms and conditions
- Ready Steady Store Ltd will provide the customer with a unique link to the Enterprise website when they reserve a storage unit, so the customer is able to book the vehicle they need. Please contact your local store or contact the Customer Service team for the link.
- The special price of £36 (assuming a standard size van) will be charged to the customer’s card. In the case of a special offer being available, Ready Steady Store Ltd will credit any difference between this and the offer amount on your first rental invoice once your account is set up.
- From time to time the price offered at an Enterpise store maybe lower than our offer price.
- Vehicles are covered on Enterprise Damage Waiver with a minimum £750 excess (variable by location).
- Driver must present a valid UK drivers’ licence.
- Driver must present two forms of identification (at least one of which must be photo ID) in addition to drivers’ license.
- At the point of booking, the customer will need to leave a £200 deposit on a credit or debit card in the name of the driver.
- Enterprise offer a pick up service: they will collect the customer and drive to their location. Just book your vehicle online, then call Enterprise on 01159 850999. Pick-up is subject to certain geographic restrictions and availablity.
- The van offer must be taken within 30 days of setting up your storage agreement.
- All rentals are subject to the Enterprise terms and conditions that can be found on their website: www.enterprise.co.uk
If you have any questions, get in touch we’ll be happy to talk you through everything.