Find Closest Store
Terms and conditions
- Ready Steady Store Ltd will provide the customer with a unique link to the Enterprise website when they reserve a storage unit, so the customer is able to book the right sized van hire they need. Please contact your local store or contact the Customer Service team for the link.
- The special price of £36 (assuming a standard size van) will be charged to the customer’s card. In the case of a Ready Steady Store special offer being available, Ready Steady Store Ltd will credit any difference between this and the offer amount on your first rental invoice once your account is set up. For example, with the van hire £19 offer, we will credit the difference between £36 and £19 -£17 to your first invoice.
- From time to time the price offered at an Enterprise store maybe lower than our offer price.
- Vehicles are covered on Enterprise Damage Waiver with a minimum £750 excess (variable by location).
- Driver must present a valid UK drivers licence.
- Driver must present two forms of identification (at least one of which must be photo ID) in addition to drivers license.
- At the point of booking, the customer will need to leave a £200 deposit on a credit or debit card in the name of the driver.
- Enterprise offer a pick up service; they will collect the customer and drive to their location. Just book your vehicle online, then call Enterprise on 01159 850999. Pick-up is subject to certain geographic restrictions and availability.
- The van offer must be taken within 30 days of setting up your storage agreement.
- The van offer is only available for units 30 sq ft and larger, and for minimum stays of 12 weeks.
- All rentals are subject to the Enterprise terms and conditions that can be found on their website: www.enterprise.co.uk
If you have any questions, get in touch we’ll be happy to talk you through everything.