Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences, provide a better user experience, and track patterns with regards to how users use our online Services. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personally identifiable information. However, they do recognise you when you return to our online Services and allow third parties, such as Google, Microsoft/Bing, Facebook/Meta, YouTube, Twitter, Linked In & Rightmove, to cause our advertisements to appear on your social media and online media feeds as part of our retargeting campaigns. If and when you choose to provide our online Services with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our online Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our online Services, use a shopping cart or make use of online payment services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our online Services and to see how visitors move around our online Services when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our online Services work, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our online Services. These cookies enable us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting and advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. [We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
Description of cookies
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use, their category, and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our online Services.
For any questions or notices, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]